Please be advised that the 12th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Padenga Holdings Limited was held physically, and also virtually, from Royal Harare Golf Club, 5th Street Extension, Harare on Tuesday, 13th June 2023, at 08:15 AM. All resolutions tabled at the meeting were passed unanimously. These included the following: -
• Adoption of the Financial Statements and the Reports of the Directors and Auditors for the financial
year ended 31st December 2022;
• Re-election of Directors, Mr S. Moyo and Mr T. N. Sibanda, who retired by rotation;
• Approval of the Non-Executive Directors’ remuneration for the financial year ended 31st December 2022;
• Approval of the remuneration of the Auditors, KPMG, for the financial year ended 31st December 2022;
• Approval of the re-appointment of KPMG as the Auditors of the Company until the conclusion of the
next Annual General Meeting;
• Approval of a share buy-back of up to 10% of the ordinary shares of the Company in circulation;
• Approval of loans to Executive Directors of the Company.
As a trading update had been issued by the Company recently, no trading update was given by the CEO, Mr G. Sharp.
By order of the Board
Mr A. D. Lorimer
7 July 2023